Sunday, March 15, 2009

Always a new beginning

First of all. Sunday's are my weigh in day! Despite my exercise relapse this last week and some high point days... I lost my 2lbs. WHOHOOO!! :)

Anyhow, I have figured out a couple of things since yesterday.
I figured out that i really need to be better about stretching and warming up before I leave for my walks. Especially when i have to push missy in the stroller. When I'm alone, I do great... no pain. When i have to push the stroller/take missy with me, my legs end up cramped up and the pain doesn't let up until I'm done. So I decided to do my 10min CC video before each walk. It's the perfect warm up and it'll help reinforce getting it done every day. :) The other thing I figured out is that I need to work on not letting life get in the way. It's an excuse. If i do better planning I can pre-empt those little snags. Weekdays are the hardest for me, especially now that I'm working 2 part time jobs from home. So, I need to revamp my weekday efforts to not get derailed. And I need to be sure I'm working out both sat & sun so that my 2 days off have more leeway during the week for those "excuse life days". I know I can do it. I've been waking up early for a reason... now I just need to refocus that reason to waking up and walking, not waking up and computer time. :) As much as I love my "me" time on the computer in the mornings... I need to refocus that time to "me" time working out. :) Anyhow... I hear little miss in there playing so i better go. Here's to a great end to the weekend!

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! You're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss. I understand when you say that life gets in the way, it's a challenge I think every working mom has. If there was a magic cure to be able to balance things more, I'd take it for sure.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete