Sunday, March 29, 2009

Is it time for bed yet?

OM goodness. I can't believe I haven't been on here since Friday morning and it's already Sunday. I'm wishing it was Saturday still as I'm sad to report I won't be doing my walk/run today. I'll get to that in a minute. Here's the run down of this weekend.

Friday- great day! Took it off but spent most of it cleaning my kitchen, including my horribly ugly spice cabinet & rearranging my counters to better accommodate me while cooking. Ok wait, the truth is I'm a member of the "Hi my name is Juliana and I have an addiction to rearranging everything in my house every few months"club. I just am not capable of keeping anything in 1 place for longer than a few months. Especially when i get into that I'm gonna clean like it's spring mode, while cleaning (without my conscious knowledge) slowly the furniture moves into new spots. Needless to say My husband HATES it. Begs me not to do it. I try, but usually give in and he just leaves the room until I'm done. hahahahaha! I love it though. Just goes to show I can handle change in ways I'm comfortable with :) Anyhow... I didn't exercise, but I kept super busy! It wasn't until missy went down for her nap that i realized I hadn't really sat down all morning.
I stayed on my points and even ended up having some of the crumb cake my hubby brought home (which I was secretly cursing him for all day) and made sure I used my Ap points for it and my left over points from the day. Felt good! Until Hubby and I fought and I wanted to turn around and gorge. I didn't... I got up and started working on other things that needed to be done before I went to bed. YEAH ME!!

Sat- went on a hike with my mom & aunt. I didn't have to take missy because hubby stayed up and kept her for me. After an estimated 2.5mi I came home and found hubby threw out the crumb cake because he didn't want me to be tempted again. Yeah hubby! I then convinced hubby to go with me to find running shoes. He did although he was ready to pass out from exhaustion from being up all night. I got a set of brooks shoes on sale almost 50% off. I was so excited to use them for Sunday. The rest of the day consisted of me wanting to take a nap and couldn't sleep So I lazed around. We went to Taco bell and I used just about ALL my points for the day, felt shippy for it, but figured I deserved some yummy food for all my hard work. Will need to work better on WHAT I choose next time and how much I order. But it's a lesson for next time and proves I'm not ready to handle it as I haven't worked on changing my eating out skills. Had a good healthy wrap for Dinner and splurged on some choco chips I found hiding in my spice cabinet. All in all i only went 5 points over for the day and had AP & FP points so it was no biggie.

Sun- I feel like crud. I feel dragged out body fatigue. I can feel I did too much yesterday and I had a migraine all night that my miracle pills took 2 to cure. So as excited I was to go try out my new shoes this AM... hubby told me before he left for work last night that he had to pull a double today and wouldn't be home til late, and since it's a double he'll be coming home and going straight to bed. So I can't leave missy home alone this morning and I'm just not up for trying to run with the stroller (these were my thoughts last night) as it turns out, with the migraine that hit me... I'm not up for it anyways. I'm disappointed and if he was home would have probably gone. Today is a nice day with clouds out there, so it looks like it won't be too warm. here's my plan for today.

1. go see if the farmers market is open. If not, I'll go to sprouts.
2. Get some coffee :)
3. Go for a walk today with missy. I think we'll go for a long slow walk instead of a fast mile.
4. I have a WHOLE slew of house cleaning to do and other odds and ends on my ToDo list that really must be done before tomorrow as I have a busy week a head of me for work and If I don't get them done, i have no idea how I'll do it all next week. So, I need to set myself up for a successful week. Which means a busy Sunday. :)

On a happy note, my new scale which only had a difference of 1lb in my favor from my old scale says I lost 3.5lbs this week. WHOHOO!!!

Always,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. Nice! It sounds like you are really making progress. Way to avoid temptation!

    ReplyDelete