Thursday, November 5, 2009

happy anniversary to me... i mean us. :)

So i was planning on posting today with how yesterday went... and well... the day is already getting away from me. Lets just leave it at... i did a big fat nada for exercise. 2 days in a row of nothing already, no big surprise. And how will today go....

Today is my 5th wedding anniversary and last minute hubby and I are trying to see what we can or can't do today. That's us... always waiting until the last minute. LOL I'm hoping this evening I'll have some energy to take kiddo for a walk (he'll be sleeping by then). But evenings are always when I'm most dragging.

Anyhow, I can already for see in my future.... Pizza for lunch at our favorite place, but no whole pies for this trip. Cheap lunch specials by the slice. :) For dinner will be home made Tostada’s (right down to the beans and even crisping my own corn tortilla's-store bought soft) for dinner. Luckily there isn't much money we can afford to spend, so no matter what we end up doing to celebrate...we'll take our own snacks.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Always,
Jules

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 5th anniversary. You know, my anniversary was last week and we could not afford to do anything at all. Not even dinner out. So I fixed the kids some hot dogs and got them fed, then we sat down and had a chicken cordon blue (boxed) as a special meal for our 15th. Maybe next year, we will have been a little wiser in our planning and will have the big bucks to go out to eat. Who knows, maybe even a night out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read your blog but Im not the greatest at commenting. Most of the time I just dont know what to say and don't want to come off stupid. Thank you for your support on my blog it is much appreciated and needed right now! Your dinner sounds great making things yourself taste so much better are better for you and not to mention how much you save as well. Have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. just recently found your blog and wanted to say hello!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late, but I hope it was wonderful!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where oh where did our prego Jules go??? Where oh where could she be??
    Yup, this is me kicking your butt to get back on here and BLOG lady! Pregnant or not! You need to stay in shape to push that bundle on out, and to help keep your gain in check! Come back. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete