Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 2- holy moley am I in trouble :)

Wouldn't you know it... It's a good thing I got in my 24 minute Wii workout yesterday because last night Logan was in screaming pain from his bowels. I put my daughter to bed got 5 minutes into my workout and my husband just couldn't do it any more (couldn't blame him... he was 1+hr in already with Logan being upset). So i didn't get my PM workout in, by the time i got him calmed down and to bed... I was past ready for bed. I knew there was a reason i wanted to start doing 20 minute workouts in the Am and Pm. 1 it's easier to break the time up and 2 at least I'm getting something in every day when life happens. :) lol

I also completed my food journal for yesterday too. Drank all my water for the day too. YEAH ME!! It's been a long time since I had 1 day where I met my goals. YEAH ME!!!

What are my goals for the rest of May?
1. at minimum 1 -20 minute workout every day, shooting for 2
2. at minimum 64oz water
3. journal every morsel I put in my mouth
But why am I in trouble?

This morning i FINALLY tried my Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum 2009 Wii game. Holy MOLEY!! I set it for a 30 min LIGHT workout... holy shipola!! I got 20 minutes into it and just couldn't finish the rest (barely got through that). Holy crap am I cooked!! But... I'm excited to do it again. hahahahaa!! I'll be doing it every 3rd day because I'm rotating between my workout games.

1. Pilate's w/ daisy + Wii Fit
2. Jillian
3. EA active

In the evenings I'll be doing my Pilate's for the ball for 20 minutes. I'm in love with that DVD. I like that each segment is only 10minutes so i can do 2 different segments each night and focus on different body parts... although I admit 1 of those segments will always be the flexibility segment I've been doing since before my son was born. It helps me relax and I always feel good after. But let me tell ya... so far, outside of thet felxibility portion all i can handle doing (and barely) is the upper body workout.

And all this really boils down to... HOLY MOLEY am i outa shape. But I'm feeling great!!! yesterday i even had more energy than I have in a long time.

Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Jules, do what you can everyday. It all makes a difference! I usually have a hard time getting my water in. Today I had a good day, I've had 68oz so far. Usually it's around 50. Have a great day tomorrow!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! It looks like you have a great plan :)

    ReplyDelete