Friday, March 4, 2011

Life is good and busy.

I've been really busy in my life these days. Between planning a 1st bd party, house hunting, paring down our monthly finances, work, eating better/more consciously and growing up the kids , PLUS life's daily excursions... I feel like there's little time for exercise when the kids aren't constantly attacking me for something. And of course when they aren't I'm exhausted.

This has been a great week food wise, but a poor week exercise/moving wise. But for the first time in a long time... I don't feel like I'm beating myself up for failing. I don't feel like a failure. WOW! that just hit me. I know I need to exercise and all. But not feeling like I'm failing myself is a good thing. I feel like I'm in a good place mentally and I'm getting there, 1 step at a time. I know I need to work harder towards exercise and I know that I really do. And I'm not letting myself off the hook, that's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying I'm feeling good about myself right now despite the lack of exercise. And that hasn't been the case in a LONG time.

Anyhow, it's amazing the things that hit you when you just sit down and share. :) I better go eat breakfast before I start to feel over hungry.

3 comments:

  1. I'm also overweight. But due to my exams I've not been able to exercise. But still I'm feeling good about myself. I'm writing to let you know, that you are not the only one feeling it. Best of luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't skip breakfast YO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm a graduate student getting my Master's in Counseling and finishing another Bachelor's in Nutrition. I want to do nutritional counseling with people to help them lose weight! Just keep working at it, one day at a time, I'm sure you'll do great! You have more support than you know!!

    www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete