Saturday, March 14, 2009

Always playing catch up.

So how do you honestly let life get in the way of your goals? Well, I'm not sure the answer to that. but that's exactly what has happened this week. I feel good... a little disappointed in my self, but more in a positive, is that even possible? Ah well... here's a break down of what's been going on.

Thurs: worked all day with my boss and by the time I got home; i was so exhausted and had to scramble to get things done at home & finish my paperwork for my other job that I admit, by the time the kiddo finally went to bed (she wouldn't take a nap) all i wanted to do was finish up my "before i can sleep" chores and go to bed. Which boils down to, i didn't lift a darn finger to exercise. I did stay in my WWP and felt good.

Fri: Kinda the same, except I met a friend of my at the Zoo in the morning. :) I had a good time and made sure I did what i could to "exercise" if you can call walking, talking and showing the kids the exhibits exercise (that's my kind of exercise:). Since we live almost an hour away from the zoo this was an all day event. I got Missy to take her nap this day (which was a feat all in itself) and crashed! I was out for the count the rest of the day. I sorta stayed in my WWP today. If you can count using 15 points left the whole day and 15 flex points staying within my points. Oh well. it was worth it. :) Next time, we'll go to Lucky's for pizza where I can fill up on salad first and be sure we order a small pizza so that there aren't leftovers. :) If only I had the brain power to think of that last night. Oh well.

I can't figure out my exhaustion level this week unless it's because my cold is coming back, which has been showing signs of rearing it's ugly little head in my body. We'll see. I had a great time visiting with adults this week... my boss who's also a good friend and my old friend whom I went to the zoo. i miss her and living on opposite sides of the valley has really hampered our relationship... Which is another way life gets in the way. Maybe this time, we'll make more of a physical efforts to see each other instead of staying Internet friends. We'll see... i hope so. I miss her in more ways than one and going to the zoo with her only reinforced that feeling.

Today I plan on getting back on the exercise track. no matter how tired I am. I also am excited to see my mom today. It's been a few weeks and I miss my mommy :) I plan on staying wtih in my WWP and working on my ever growing to-do list. I've got a lot on my mind I'd love to say... but I better before my mom shows up with me still in my PJ's :) The only thing I'll say is the nice thing about always playing catch up is that I always have something to do :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment