Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today's challenge

Today was filled with work, work and more work. And this may be normal for most people... but lets face it I'm a stay at home mom with a part time job. I don't work much. :) But I let my paperwork get away from me this week and now I'm WAY far behind and have to get it in tomorrow night before bed. More work tomorrow. :(
Anyhow... I got in 1.28mi today and afterwards hunkered down for work. By the time missy & the hubby got up from naps and a good nights sleep (repspectively) we ate dinner; which was really yummy, but i ate too early. I'm freakin' starvin' and it's too late too eat anything else!!! As soon as we got done we headed out grocery shopping. I swear when I make a meal plan we spend WAY too much money. But we stayed on target and didn't buy any of the foods I wanted to buy. Bought only what we needed and kept it healthy (he's still hating this new, can't buy junk I'll eat rule). We just got home a little while a go and I'm so tired that i admit as soon as I log off I'm going to bed. I'm not doing the rest of my exercises. I stayed on my WWP today and I feel GREAT albeit exhausted; I think the funk has passed. WHOHOOO!!!
I can't wait to make dinner tomorrow... Greek salad (making a low fat version). i haven't had it in so long.... YUM. I can already taste it. OMG I'm so hungry. i better go to bed before I eat something!

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment