Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quick update...

I haven't gone for my walk/run yet today. I realized my problem today has been my To-Do list. It's been building and building for 2 weeks now and not getting any where close to getting completed. I'm starting to feel anxious about it as I don't usually go this long with so many things on it. It's that whole "I have things to do, can't take time for me" syndrome. So, In between getting things done on my To-Do list I've stayed within points and NOT munched to soothe the anxiety i am feeling.

I also did 12 minutes of combined exercises on my side stepper & arm toning exercises. This consisted of 2 minutes on the stepper and 2 minutes of arm exercises. After that 12 minutes I've completed 3- 2 minute sessions on the side stepper (that's all i can manage before my legs get jelly) and I'm shooting for going for my walk when i get home from work this evening & completing my crunches for today.

I'm worried about time this evening so i spent this late afternoon getting Dinner 1/2 way ready so that while it actually cooks I can go for my walk and hubby can do the taking it out of the oven part. So I better go for my shift so i can get home sooner.

Always,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to get it all in somedays, isn't it!! Sigh, if only we had more time in the day. Good job staying within points and doing those exercises. Every little bit counts!!! :) The snacking gets me sometimes...everyone in my office always brings in cakes, cookies, casseroles, etc. UGHHH! lol

    ReplyDelete