Friday, March 27, 2009

Today is FRIDAY!!! WHOHOOO!!!

So... I've worked hard all week to combat the lazy syndrome my fatigue has dropped onto my body and I'm proud to say I feel better today.

Although I woke up with a major headache & I didn't sleep well. BUT when I looked at my 'can't quit' calendar I saw that I've worked out 4 days this week already and I've already got plans tomorrow for a Hike with my mom & Aunt. So I can take today off! WHOHOO!! Although when i feel better I think I will do the side/stair stepper, bands & crunches today that I've not had it in me to do all week. But even if I don't do them today is the day to not. I'm actually excited for this headache to leave so I can convince missy to go play outside, turn on the DVR and catch up on my shows that I've missed ALL week. YUP! No tv this week but 2 shows that were season finales (so i HAD to watch them) and cartoons. So here's my plan for today.

1. While catching up on the DVR I'll do some scrap booking, other sit still tasks on my to do list & my exercises.

2. I'll go shopping today for sports bras and be happy about it, I will not tell myself I hate shopping for clothes (even though I do).
3. Today I will clean my house because this weeks blustery winds AND the wonderful dirty Az landscape has wrecked havoc on my house. I can see a pile of dirt on my key board from yesterday.

Why did I leave my windows open? Oh yeah right, it was too beautiful to not hear the wind blowing. :) OH well... Guess it's a good thing I'm looking forward to cleaning. Maybe I'll turn the radio on instead and clean. Decisions decisions. What a great feeling! Now to understand that crazy talk you'd have to know more about my Before attitude & feelings - meaning before my Feb decision and my March 1st start date.

So here's to everyone having a wonderful weekend and I'm certainly excited about mine. What will it bring? OH and Sunday is my weigh in day. I'm excited to use my new scale. :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment