Thursday, March 26, 2009

So the answer is in...

I'm not pregnant. I just about jumped for joy. Which is odd for me since really, I've wanted to get pregnant for so long. BUT I know I need to do this first. I need to put me first and lets face it when 1 kid and a hubby are around that is hard enough. Add in another I'm afraid that it'll take me even longer without paying for a nutritionist and a trainer. Holy moley! I would have gone first thing this morning to get a test, but I was afraid the answer would be yes. So it took me all day and one of my best friends slapping me thru the phone before I decided to get one.
But, there is some good that comes out of this.

1. I'm not pregnant! hahahaha

2. I now know I'm really not ready yet to have another, if it happens it happens, BUT for the first time in over a year... I'll be using birth control, just to be sure :-) Yeah I know... don't go there... i know you can get pregnant if you're not using birth control. hahahahha!! We just are not that fertile and the last 1 took 3 years of no BC before she popped up. :) This time no pregnancy and it's been a year and a 1/2. So I stay away from the pills & other hormone ones so that my body doesn't also have to fight those issues. And lets face it... I have no drive, so really... none of it has been an issue. Anyhow... i digressed and probably shared WAY too much :) So it's time to hit the store and buy some much needed help in prevention. :) it's time to call for my annual and I'll talk to the Dr about non-hormonal options. Maybe learn the Basal system.... I think that's what it's called. For now, it's just time to prevent naturally; at least until after summer, I'm sure I'll be taking a look at the subject a lot between now and my goal date of 12/31/09.

3. I'm REALLY in this. This is not one of those times where I think OK, it's time to get off my duff and do something and quit times. This really is MY time to get to the me inside this fat suit. And with that I had a BIG sigh of relief I think part of me was afraid that I was just going to quit again and I'm tired of quitting. Now, I know for sure I will not quit something that felt so devastating to me to have to quit. Besides, I'm really excited about my world that is opening up to me.

4. I'm a pretty regular girl these days so for me to be this late, 5 days as of this evening, which just doesn't happen for me. Even though I'm overweight and I feel like the amount of exercise I am doing is a big deal for me, but not in the scheme of things. Obviously for MY body it's a big deal. Which means even though I'm not sitting here dying every day from muscle fatigue... My body must be working hard! Can you give me a whoopwhoopp!!! hahahhahaa

Finally, I feel good this evening. Much better than all day & yesterday. Hubby and I went shopping tonight as I'm just dying to get things to help me succeed and some just plain fun stuff to have while I do this. I got a small simple digital scale to replace my old manual one as I'm worried it's not accurate. We accidentally bought an expensive scale that does weight, bone density, BMI and body water and we were really only looking for weight & BMI. I'm excited to use it on Sunday. I'll have to use the old one 1st on Sunday and then the new one just to be sure there is no discrepencies and can calculate correctly if there is. But hey I'll take it; he agreed to not return it and that is a PLUS. I've taught him a little too well how to be frugal that sometimes he's worse than me. :) LOL I think in the next few days I'll be dragging him to the sports store for new shoes. I can't wait!

I have some paperwork I MUST do for work and then I'll head to bed and start a new day. Tonight I am excited for tomorrow and i haven't felt that way the last 2 days so I think my funk is over. Which makes me sing in my head, who let the funk out.... hahahahahhahaa!!! Yeah wrong words, but that's what's going on in my head. I must feel good. :)

Always
Jules

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete