Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today's Challenge

Didn't do too bad today. Even with the Starbucks I bought. By now I'm still in a funk, but I am happy to say that I pushed thru it today. I stayed within my WWP + used my AP I'd gotten already this week. All i can say is Dinner was super yummy, if only I'd stuck to the recipe. hahahahahaa!! Anyhow, I did walk 1.45mi this morning to Starbucks; I found if I follow all the sidewalks out of my neighborhood I can make the walk longer. Also, I did my bands and video. i even got everything accomplished before missy went to bed; she just about never lets me exercise without throwing a fit. It was really fun to watch her try to use my exercise bands while I was using 1 of them! And when i stopped she said "e'ercise mommy" and handed them back. Ah... the cuteness of a 2 year old. Anyhow... i am telling myself this funk will be gone tomorrow! It has to!

Always
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment