Tuesday, April 21, 2009

aarrrggghhhh

This week is going to be a little nutty and yesterday proved to me just how hard it's going to be to fit in exercise. I WILL DO IT!! I WILL!! Just may have to be willing to do less than planned. Yesterday i spent too much time reading my favorite blogs and catching up with all of you that I didn't leave the house on time for my walk... No biggie. Just will be home later than usual. Well, I live in Az and nice cool days are now a thing of the past. Here @ 8am it's already over 80 and yesterday was no exception. I ended up so hot that i had to cut my workout short. I came home and was needless to say, off kilter all day. I couldn't let it slow me down though because there was still a full day of work and we're in Buckeye all week. Blah. So off running I went... a little off kilter which means my patience levels SUCK!!

I finally got to my friends house during my lunch break and thank goodness for her. :) She had cookies. Believe it or not... Despite the fruit, eggs, turkey wraps I'd already eaten up til then... those 2 cookies I swear put me back on track. Crazy! no more headache... I don't, low blood sugar... who knows... I'd been eating so that just seems like an I think not kinda thing. Oh well, they were yummy and I did count them. Anyhow... By the time i got home from Buckeye and all my work done, it was 7. Just enough time to eat dinner, sit and play with missy and then off to bed. I felt like I'd run a marathon.

This morning I got up @ 6:30 (15 min earlier than usual) so that i could leave for my run/walk by 7:15... Hubby gets home and lets me know he's getting the oil changed will be back before I leave for work. CRAPOLA!!! No run/walk... I would have asked him not to go... But we really needed the oil change. So i just finished 30 minutes of exercise video's on OnDemand and I'm feeling wimped out and frustrated. My grand scheme of things needs to be adjusted so that i feel satisfied in the exercise department... But how. Well... maybe I'll just check out my moms FitTV today while we're taking our lunch break there.

Guess what kiddo's up screaming... better go start running as it'll be another day of blah schedule in Buckeye. At least I'm alive and kicking. :)

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. It is getting hot here. You should be really proud of what you've accomplished so far! I'm very impressed. You have continual losses and never seem to have a gain. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. You can do it! Take one day at a time and do the best that you can. :)

    ReplyDelete