Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just wanted to share a quick thought.

The Beauty and grace of life isn't just in your dreams.. Unattainable and hazy... It is real and in front of you All you have to do is open your eyes and believe, believe with all your heart and soul... Only then will your dreams be one with your life. Do you dream or do you live the dream?

This is my favorite saying-- Sadly I'm not sure If I picked this one up some where or If I dug really deep in me and pulled it out. hhhmmm... Wish i could remember. I've been using it for so long on myspace I just can't remember... tried to look it up... can't find it. maybe i did make it up. Anyhow...

The reason I'm posting it is this. I've realized that although I've had it posted on myspace as a reminder to myself of HOW to live... I've realized I don't live my dream. I haven't been for a very long time. But I'm slowly getting there and am excited for the journey ahead.

So, are you living your dream or are you just dreaming? Are you working towards living your dreams? I hope you all are on a journey to be living the dream. :)

Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. I haven't commented as much as I was- but I'm still reading. I really love your positive attitude!! It sounds like you are getting better all the time and figuring out new things all the time. I'm excited for you and with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and a tough question. With 30 around the corner I am doing all I can to live my dreams. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your inspiration!!! I like it, I wish I could say I am totally living my dream, but I would be more honest to say I am working toward it. :) And it's really a great place to be as well. :)

    ~Lynnette

    ReplyDelete