Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Simply un-human

Ok, to save money I've been downloading all of our CD's so that i can create a workout playlist. We just can't afford I-Tunes or Rhapsody or any other thing like that. I'm only 1/4 of the way done (over 300 CD's) and am going thru all those CD's I've already done trying to create said playlist from what's available... Which means I am listening to a lot of freakin' music and something has hit me...

Am I simply not part of the human race? ok... don't shoot me, don't quit reading my blog. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't hate me or I may just go eat all the hubby and kiddo's Easter sweets that i really don't care for.

So here goes.... What's the flippin' deal with the Beatles? I really just don't care for most of their music. I like a few songs... but really, I'm admitting take them or leave them... I'd rather leave them. And that's coming from a girl who LOVES LOVES LOVES other groups and music similar to theirs.

That's all i got for ya today. I just can't get outa my head how that seems like I must be an alien and not part of the human race. I mean doesn't EVERYONE love the Beatles?

Always,
Jules

P.S. It's flippin' chilly and very windy today! I LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. lol Jules

    My husband feels the same way you do. He can do without the Beatles, and he doesn't like ANY of their songs.

    You ARE a part of the human race. It is not a requirement that you like the Beatles.

    Hey Jude...was playing the first time I necked with a guy, so I have fond Beatles memories. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just want to tell you how pretty your blog is. When I look at your picture, it just seems to fit you. I picture you with dasies in your hair. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh! Someone who thinks the same way as me about the Beatles! I think they ar over-rated and I am from the UK and it is mandatory that we like them and possibly an act of treason or something that I don't. Please help me get out of the Tower of London if you don't hear from me for a while now this is out.

    ReplyDelete