Monday, April 13, 2009

Today's challenges

That is exactly what today has been for me. A challenge. Here's what I'm battling
1. The munchies. And i don't know why... i didn't munch yesterday... But I'm sure i ate more points than i should have; even with the moderation technique. Not dwelling on it though. Still... no munchies and no sweets yesterday. hhhmmmm
2. Exhaustion. The kind I used to suffer from. I've barely been able to stay awake today. I've been on the couch all day unable to stay awake; dozing in and out. I've not been ignoring kiddo's needs, but still... it's not been pretty. She's been doing great though. She must know I'm tired because she's pretty much just been letting me and even climbing into my lap to watch cartoons with me while i sleep. Although i am proud and a little sad to say that when she failed to tell me she had to potty and didn't make it to the bathroom on her own (we're potty training still). She went in her room, put on clean panties and put the dirty ones in the dirty clothes. She didn't tell me she went either. She just let me walk into it on my way to the bathroom. Oh well. Like I said... a little sad on being out of it and her not coming to tell me. A little proud at the big girl she's becoming. :)

So today's been a wash. I've not given up... I'm hoping to get the 3 of us out of the house for a walk, but first I HAVE to convince myself to cook dinner and NOT go order out. I did look at my points and I'm proud to say I've written everything down and still have 12 points for the day. so although I HAVE been eating a lot today... I've kept to low point foods that are some what filling. :) WHOHOOO!! Anyhow... here's to an early night (as missy has refused to nap so she'll go to bed early today) and maybe I'll clean the floors, maybe I won't. Tomorrow IS another day. :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment