Friday, April 17, 2009

uuuggghhhh... inspire me... some one... any one...

Anyone out there have any inspiring ideas as to WHY i should work out today? I'm exhausted, my body aches and days like today are the days I try REALLY hard to work out because the days I don't feel like it seem like the most important days to try. But I can't find it in me, the dauntingness of my "lack of getting things done around here" AND my schedule this coming week are starting to wear on me. It's got me feeling a little stressed. I know next week is 3 days away... but you have to understand the schedule next week to understand why I'm 3 days away from starting the stress.

Although I keep telling myself I've only taken 1 day off ALL week... My week doesn't end until tomorrow, so what's the harm? The harm is Today I feel like never doing it again. I feel like throwing in the towel. Yes, I am that tired, I am THAT exhausted. I am amazed at how exhausted all this exercising can make me. Maybe it's really something else that's the culprit, but I'm assigning blame today. And the blame trophy goes to... dududuh... Exercise.

Anyhow... I know I will be doing SOME moving today as I have to finish planting those pretty plants and moving huge amounts of little freaking rocks away from the flower beds today... But.... I feel like that is not enough.

Anyhow... looking for some inspiration? You got any? Bring it on. :)

Always
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Oh, geez, don't look to me for inspiriation. I've not been the best with exercise yet. I still fall into the excuse trap.

    How about this: Just Do It! (I've used that long before Nike took it over. lol)

    How about you exercise to inspire me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try doing some Light streatching or yoga, something you enjoy that wont make you feel tired and also will help with all that stress of yours. I have not had the motivation myself to workout but I have been doing things around the house to keep myself busy. Just remember that even tho you may not want to work out think about how you feel afterwards. I always feel so much better and more energized. Also remember that you are worth it and it will all pay of in the end!!

    ReplyDelete