Thursday, April 16, 2009

How in the world...

So, I don't know HOW it happens to me. But it did. I'll get to that in a sec.

I went for a 1.75mi walk in 37min with missy today. I guess I'm going to have to walk all the way to Reems Rd (a major rd) that you can see from the park I walk in JUST to get 2 miles in without going onto the main roads or counting my neighborhood. Kinda sucks... i even wonder if my pedometer is off. But while out there today I realized, I don't care who ya are, but pushing a stroller while walking is harder than walking alone. I don't know, but i got a work out. My legs weren't jelly but they certainly were tired by the time I saw my street... I just was begging for my house to get up and meet me 1/2 way. If only it had stilts and a mind of it's own... probably would need a brain too in order to know I was coming so it could greet me. Oh wait, that would be ESP. :) If only, If only. LOL

When i got home we both had a snack, changed clothes and headed to wally world. I don't know... What we got there between 11:30 or 12:00 and next thing I know, it's 2:15 when i got in the car. Holy cow! For buying panties for both us girls, boxers for hubby, a ball, soil and 8 plants... that's a whole heck of a long time! I don't even know for sure how I managed it! Geezus! So much for a healthy lunch; corn dogs it was. My wally world shopping reminds me of my book I'm reading right now In the Dark of the Night By John Saul. Every time the boys go in this 1 room... they lose all track of time. It's like they are possessed and have no concept of time... This is me, that is my world every time I go there. you'd think i must spend a TON of needless money... but i don't.

Right now Kiddo is still in there refusing to go to sleep. Please some one, any one come take this monster of a 2 year old away from me! Ok really, she's not a monster, but geez. She's ONLY 2! SHE NEEDS A NAP!!! Damn it! No naps is killing my patience and I've already got problems in that arena... i don't need a cranky no sleep 2 year old helping it any. Oh... thank goodness for work tonight. in 40 minutes I'll be leaving dear hubby to the cranky kid... and I think I'll just run some errands before coming home... Please lord let me run away... just for an hour, 1/2 a day, a day. Anything and while your at it... bring back my child who sleeps.

Yes, I love my daughter. No hate mail. I'm just frustrated.

Other than that... I've got 2 sections of the flower bed planted... I have 4 sections to go and then i think I'm going to ask Hubby if we can buy some bark or mulch... some thing to dress it up so It's not all rock and dirt between the plants. Anyhow... I better go. Maybe I'll go do some digging and ignore the screaming that way.

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment