Friday, April 24, 2009

Welp... I did it. :)

Really means....I didn't do it. I didn't get much done today. :-) I didn't even do any traditional exercising today. I did however spend 2 hours getting Missy's pool area scrubbed of rocks and laid out a new rock free (if you can really ever be rock free in a rock filled back yard) area for the pool to live at this summer. I'm quite proud of how it's turned out. I took pictures that I'll post some time this weekend. By the time I got it done, Missy didn't have much time to swim really because today was a cooler day than it's been all week. That's how it goes here, 1min it's in the 100's the next it's cool. But I'm not complaining by the end of next month the 100's will just stay and I'll be limiting her time out there because of the heat anyhow. Today i had to make her come in because her lips were purple from the breeze. If it hadn't been for the breeze, it would have been perfect weather for the pool today. Oh well... there is always ALL summer :)

I did smash my finger really bad and it's now throbbing from typing. Guess that's a sign to get off of here. I did nothing else today, but watch TV, relax, give myself a headache and spend 4 hours outside. My back side has a good pink tint that should hopefully go away tomorrow. Guess that's what i get for all that rock throwing and digging I was digging. :)

Have a great weekend all. Tomorrow is my husbands biological fathers (he's deceased) family BBQ. They see me for who i am, adore me and see me as a good thing for the hubby. So I can't wait to catch up with them all. :) I'm taking my own Kabobs so that I can have a healthier option than steak (I don't eat red meat anymore) & twice baked potato's. i just need to decide between shrimp, mushroom or chicken kabobs. Can't decide. Oh well... The rest of the weekend will be shopping and staying home. Aaaahhhh... i can't wait. :)

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Bring some kabobs for me too! Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did exercise! :) Picking up rocks is something. You may not be pouring sweat but it is movement. So good for you! Have a great time at the BBQ. It sounds great.

    ReplyDelete