Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm on a roll!

Ok... not a roll... but I'm working hard... semi hard. Hard. Doesn't matter how hard. I'm working.

Sadly, I did not work out on Monday. :( But I did give myself a nice big headache for lack of movement from the couch all day. :) I got a nice big icky feeling from doing nothing. What a prize :) hahahahhaa! BUT I think I needed that day of rest from my entire life. I did stay within points, even with pizza for lunch. Oh well. Not beating myself up. I'm not going to do it.

Tuesday, I worked out first thing in the morning for 40 minutes and stayed within my WW plan. I did need FP for the taco bell we got for dinner, as i was too exhausted to even consider cooking dinner. But... I'm not beating myself up about it today. So that's important. :)

Today so far I have already gotten my workout 1/2 way completed and while little missy eats breakfast I'll get the other 1/2 completed. I'll stay within my points today, no fast food and I'll be happy. As i really do feel happy today. :)

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you are happy, and seem to be getting back on track. I am much happier today myself. Keep it up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you doing the 30 day challenge for Wii Active? I started today, day one. I'm impressed. Took me forever because I had to stop and take care of my muffin every few minutes! Sigh. But I did it and I'm done now. Everything from here is a bonus.

    You know me, I think everyone deserves a break... You're doing great, keep up the good work. I'm impressed that you work out in the early AM! You're down over 20lbs since March...I'm down 3. So huge KUDOS to you!

    ReplyDelete