Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just put me out of my misery

So 2 days in a row I did my Wii EA Active and Wii Fit. Last night I went to bed and thought my back was all knotted up. Didn't sleep well. Barely slept really. Fighting a headache AND back pain... stinks. I woke up this morning realizing that my back pain can only be from a few things:

1. Tension (there are things I haven't told you all that happened in the last few weeks and coming weeks)
2. I've tweaked it some how

or drum roll please....

3. I worked my back hard enough the last 2 days that my muscles are actually SORE!!!

I didn't think the exercises from those to workouts 2 days in a row could possibly leave my back muscles sore... but I'm leaning towards this being the case. And that worries me, instead of making me happy. When my back hurts I get headaches. Debilitating headaches. My headache is getting bad enough this morning (all ready) that I'm actually getting nauseous. I really wanted to work out today... but I slept probably only 3-4 hrs (not straight sleep either) and am in pain... will I let these issues take me down. I'm not sure. I'm exhausted enough right now... that All I can do is sit here and wish I was asleep. I can't though... so we'll see.

I know when I wake up... I'll be really happy about the pain and exercise. I HATE my back rolls, even more than my belly rolls. So working my muscles just means they will disappear that much faster... but I could do without the pain and headaches.

Also... I haven't stepped on the scale since Saturday. I'm really glad... or maybe I'm just really afraid of it right now. Either way, it's a step in the right direction to stopping the scale obsession.

Always,
Jules

Before proof reading this post... I got up to get more coffee and realized... My calves hurt too... so I'm feeling better about the pain. More awake I guess. As soon as I get rid of this headache. I'll be working my butt off :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! HEY! We sound the same today! My back aches pretty bad too! Darn those stupid rowing things. I also have a headache. But I think mine if from Caffiene. Lynnette gets tension headaches and says the Excederin Tension help her. I prefer the Excederin Migraine, though I don't get real migraines. Peppermint oil helps me too! Lynnette actually makes this aromatherapy oil that helps headaches. I dig it. Anyhow, I hope you feel better later. Try stretching, if it works...let me know! LOL!

    ReplyDelete