Thursday, May 28, 2009

Isn't it amazing

Since I felt so cruddy today... I spent my morning wrapping up my paperwork for Tues & wed work days. Went outside, filled up the kiddie pool and we spent a few hours outside just soaking up the sun. I love these 90+ weather days when there is a breeze, the waters warm, but you feel the coolness when the wind hits you. If only Az didn't get up above 100 in the summer; if only 90 wasn't usually accompanied by a stellar swelters debilitating wave of dry heat... I'd be in heaven here. Oh well. For today, it was certainly relaxing playing with missy in the pool and then chillaxin' on the lounge chair watching and listening to the wind in the trees right behind our house. I did more just watching the trees than I did reading. Missy even joined me. We both have new tan lines despite our SPF 50.

After that time outside away from real life. I feel much more in tune with myself. That being said... My tummy is growling. I'm not sure if I'll exercise or not today as my back still hurts, but my head is better. Life feels good and I don't feel stressed today. It helps that I decided the work week is over with only Tues & Wed to show for my hard work. I'll worry about the lack of money in my paycheck next week :)

Always
Jules

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a perfect day to me, enjoying the kiddie pool and kiddie, and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete