Friday, June 19, 2009

Back in line

Luckily yesterday the guilt was VERY low. Kiddo is doing great. Except for a few it hurts mommy.... she really was ok. I even got her to stop freaking out over the medicine I have to put on her owie last night. She ended up laughing and crying all at the same time. i love it when she says tickles mama. It's so cute. if only i could spell it the way she says it.

We went grocery shopping ALL day yesterday. Missy and I had a lot of fun.

My eating is TOTALLY back in line. WHOHOO!! The scale today (i wasn't suppose to get on it) even reported a loss... but I don't believe it as it's not Monday yet. I do feel bloated... so good thing my plan is to eat lots of fruit today and high fiber as I have plans tonight with my best friend since 3rd grade and I don't want to look at dinner wondering... how many points is this? I want to enjoy the evening. I'm even providing dessert and the sides... I've picked desserts like the Sara Lee Bites... I've been dying to try them... but don't trust myself to not eat all 40 in the container... so perfect, the 4 of us will share them. :) Portion control handled. :)

Anyhow... I haven't exercised worth a damn this week. But ya know... I'm ok with it. This is my real life. No excuses for it... but I have been busy, and that happens... even if I were skinny... this would happen. Today will be another busy day getting ready to go over to her house this afternoon... so my plan is to get back on track tomorrow for exercise.

You all have a great Friday! And be kind to yourselves.

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment