Monday, June 1, 2009

I did it!

It was hard to motivate myself and I didn't work out at my usual tempo... it was a wussy workout. BUT I did a total of 62 minutes today on the Wii Fit. Considering my, as of late, normal amount = 0. I'm happy with it. EVEN IF I did it at a wussy heart rate. At least I moved for 62 minutes and my last 31 minutes was all cardio and I am still wet with sweat. My head is still pounding and my neck is feeling like I've got a ton of bricks a top it. BUT at least I did it.

I am going to try REALLY hard to get in my 20 minutes of EA Active today. Even if I do it at a slower easy rate. It'll count. Anyhow... just thought I'd share how proud of myself I am. Oh and I've even resisted the 2 mini cookies of missy's that are left from this weekend.

WILL POWER!! Feels likes it is on the road to being back on track.

Always,
Jules

4 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! Doesn't it feel good to know you are back on the right track? One day at a time... that's all it takes!

    Sorry I've been unable to comment on your blog... school is out and my computer at home for some reason won't let me. I'm at school right now, so I am so glad I got to let you know I've been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you a ton of Kudos. You are amazing! An hour work out when you feel like crap AND your actually thinking about another half an hour on top of that!? Sheesh! Resist the cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules,
    Keep up the hard work,it will pay off in the end. It's so hard to keep on track but it sounds like you are on the right track :)
    Prior Fat Girls Mom
    Kim

    ReplyDelete