Monday, June 1, 2009

There's plenty of excuses, but really... this is getting old

So... not much to say. I've gained weight in these last 2 weeks. No surprise there. I almost didn't weigh in, but it was time to face the music. I'm going on my 5th or 6th day of having a headache that keeps me down. Today, it's time to move my ass BEFORE i let it take me down. It's time to get my eating BACK in line NO MATTER HOW I FEEL. Feeling crappy has got to quit being an excuse for lazy ass eating.

So... Today... Is day 1 again. I'm giving myself 30 days to get back to where I WANT TO BE. To achieve some of the goals I've been wanting to, but just haven't had it in me yet to do it. Even though I am feeling like a big lump of crapola with a side of cow dung over the top of me. I WILL do this.

I've done 30 minutes of Yoga on the Wii, I will do 30 minutes of cardio something if it kills me before I settle in for another day of blahness. Maybe if it kills me... i won't eat so crazy.

That being said, sitting here is making my head pound. So... i'm gonna go. I'll get my head wrapped around things so I can tell ya all my goals for this next 30 days. :)

Always,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. MAN!! I am so like you! The moment I get a headache, and I tend to get them for weeks on end too, I start comfort eating/drinking and I turn into a pile of goo and refuse to do anything. I'm sorry your head is still hurting! That sucks bad! I'm sending you feel better vibes!

    ReplyDelete