Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm back

Yesterday was again a busy busy day. No exercise. Didn't count points Sat or Sun because I was too busy. Ate pretty good though, so my guess; I was at or under my allotted 23 points.


But I'm back in the game baby!!


I'm a loser again! I lost 1.6lbs last week. WHOHOOOO!!


That's despite the lack of exercise due to my health and schedule.


As excited I am about it... I feel like crapola. I really wish i was dead. I've officially caught Hubby's and now Kiddo's colds. I'm sure the last 2 days of all day work didn't help how I'm feeling. So today... I will try to get out there and exercise. Even if it's just a walk with kiddo after work this evening. But that's if i can drag my butt up. I think the weight loss will finally help boost me.


WHOHOO! I'm a loser again! Just 1.6 more pounds to lose to take me back to where I was before I started gaining a month ago (180.6). WHOHOO!! I'm excited. Can't you tell?

Always,
Jules

3 comments: