Friday, June 12, 2009

A little recap.

So... I'm proud to admit. I have NOT exercised today... so, lets see... that's 3 days in a row now. I'm not proud that i haven't exercised. What I'm proud of is not beating myself up over it.

Yesterday was all work from the time i got up until i went to bed, literally.

Today.... OMG! I have been going non stop since I woke up this AM. Food has been pretty decent. I'm WAY under what i usually am by this time of the day. Kiddo has been a hamper on how fast things get done. I have a 1/2 sheet of paper full of things to do and get done all before Sunday @ 3pm.

Thank god my mom is coming in the morning to get little missy so that
1. She can visit and play with her
2. So that i can get my shit together and not be so stressed :) LOL

I found out hubby is off tonight (after his swing shift) and he doesn't work tomorrow until midnight. And I'm torn apart about how I feel about it
1. I have to share the bed tonight... yeah I know, but I've gotten used to having that Cali king all to myself. When he's there to sleep... I don't sleep as well.
2. Damn it!! I was looking forward to being ALONE tomorrow
3. Damn it!!! We could use that time to go out on a date. And we can't because I have too much to do.

I know the things that rack my life with trouble. :) hehehhe! However I am excited to ice and decorate my first home made ice cream cake. I'll post pics to share with you the results. Ok... better get back to work. :-)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment