Saturday, June 13, 2009

How sad

Kiddo just left with my mom for a day in the mountains.

I almost feel like my left arm is gone.

Feels strange to know she is not here... and won't be until bed time.

But that is OK. I have a bazillion things to do today.

I hope to take a nap, as boy am I tired and 6:30 came too early as I did not sleep again last night. But if I don't find time... It just means I was busy.

I'm hoping to exercise today... but if I don't... it means I was too busy cleaning... spring cleaning kind of cleaning. Which will just HAVE to count as exercise. But how do i enter that into EA active. I'll figure it out :)

Yeah, what's up with that spring cleaning type of cleaning?
That is the stress I feel from the in-laws coming over tomorrow.

Hubby's party decorations will be doing double duty as 4th of July decorations. So I'm excited to do that! I love decorating for the holiday's. I just never get around to doing it early enough.

I hope you all have a great day!

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I hate "company coming over" stress cleaning! It's crazy! haha! And definitely counts as exercise for sure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can assure you it does Jules. When I was cleaning my closet my bodybugg showed good calorie burn =)

    ReplyDelete