Monday, June 8, 2009

A whole lotta....tears

So... I just have ta have ta have ta get myself under control. I'm up almost a 1lb from last week. A big part of it is bloating and constipation. I can pray that those 2 issues are what's causing me to be gaining and that at the middle of the week some where... I'll have lost it. But... It's an excuse that is useless. Both are caused by my lack of good diet these last few days. So really... no matter when i lose it. I still deserve it.

Things need to happen.

I need to figure out these headaches.

The best laid plans keep getting way laid. WAY too often.. and all due to laziness and headache pain.

this last Fri-Sun ended up being total bombs! Woulda been better off staying in bed all day.

Exercise this last week: I worked out 4 days again. 2 days were for an hour, 1 day for 30 minutes. That's good. BUT not enough. Not consistant the way i need to in order lose.

Food: sucked the 3 days I didn't work out. Good the days i did work out.

I'm feeling a pattern coming back and i don't want it to... but at the same time... I'm feeling the motivation to stay on track slipping. BIG TIME. And I have been fighting those feelings of see... if I can't even do it now when I'm trying to lose weight... how am I going to do when i get to maintenance mode. I'll just become fat again... see this proves it. And I know it's the WRONG attitude. I need to adjust that attitude.

I didn't even realize how bad this attitude is affecting me until today when i heard a song that just hit me right down to the core and the tears started flowing. I realized why I've been outa control too... it's this sub conscious attitude.

Have ya all heard Miley Cyrus singing The climb? Well... I have never heard it until today. And ya know... i needed it.

I've said this last month or so that i really need to get back to the day to day challenge. Forget tomorrow... forget yesterday... that today is the day that matters. But I've been focusing on everything. not just today... not just yesterday... but every day I've been passing... etc.... Really, every day I've "failed" in my eyes.

Anyhow... I think i need to hear that song every day. Just to remind me. So...

F**K yesterday and every day before it. :)

Today... despite how I feel... I've done well. I've (so far) stayed with in points. i worked out for an hour with Wii Fit yoga and my Wii EA Active. I sweated and sweated some more. I like Yoga on the Wii... I like how no matter how I feel... I feel revived when i do the yoga (although i can see how i must feel when i don't get #1 each day. :)

So... i will end today strong and i WILL follow my new EA active 30 day challenge workout schedule that i set up today. On my "rest" days... i will walk for 30 minutes OR do yoga for 30 minutes. I will move every day (and If I don't... I'll not look on it tomorrow). I will eat my points the way I'm suppose to and make smart choices (and I don't, I will not look on it tomorrow). I will remember...

It's the climb... not what's laying on the other side... not what's behind me.

Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. Keep your head up Jules! I think the progress you make is awesome! Set backs will come, and go- but day to day sounds like the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a deep breath, put it all into perspective and realize that we all have hurdles to get over. You can do this. We are all in this together. It's amazing, the amount of support you have online now! Don't let things get you down. You will never have a perfect life, but you can change the imperfections of yesterday one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it seems I'm not the only person out there in a funk right now.

    You are strong, I get that from your posts. Stay stubborn, stay true to yourself.

    Damn, I wish there were a pill we could pop for these funks. Ta-da, gone. There's not. Just know people care.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete