Saturday, June 27, 2009

WOOT WOOT!

So, today the scale was MUCH nicer to look at... even though i technically wasn't suppose to be looking at it. :) hehehe! Can't wait for Monday. :)

I was sick most of yesterday due to a migraine. So i admit, eating sucked, no exercise. What do you do. Sickness sucks. But today... I've been a cleaning machine and a healthy eating machine. WOOT WOOT!!

Also... another great thing i forgot to mention. On fathers day i wanted to look nice and frankly cute shoes have not been a part of my wearable wardrobe since I got pregnant. They just don't fit and at this point I've gotten rid of them all but 1 pair. Even though they are PAINFUL and horribly un-wearable... i just haven't. I love these shoes. :) Well, Sunday i tried them on... and OMG!! They fit! I'm not used to wearing shoes other than flip flops or my running shoes (3 yrs now since I last wore these shoes) so of course by the end of the day... my feet hurt. BUT OMG!! they fit! HOLY COW!

That's another reason to lose weight... cute shoes. :) WHOHOOO!!

Have a great weekend. Stay strong and get it done!

Always,
Jules

4 comments:

  1. bleck - migranes! No worries though, you have the rest of your life to work out so you need to make sure your taking care of yourself just as much as your getting your workouts in.

    I totally agree on the shoes, I LOVE shoe shopping now where as before, I was just like oh, ok, whatever matches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes are reason enough, right? You'll be rocking stripper shoes (like me) before you know it, lol.

    I finally got my wireless working - so I can now post comments from my laptop! I've SO missed commenting on all the blogs!

    You rock, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only had a migraine once....and that was enough for me. awful

    ReplyDelete