Tuesday, July 28, 2009

AWesome monday

It's funny how I feel like my outlook on life (since getting the news) has felt bubblier, more sunshiney. More like the real me. I'm tired, but I feel amazing. Like I can't wait to start the day. Normally, I grumble thru my morning until the kiddo gets up. And I feel tired enough to do so. But I'm not. :) I'm wide eyed and trying to be busy tailed. :) It's just a weird thought that hit me today.

Yesterday I ate awesomely!! I don't care if it's not a word. I did.

I've been tracking my calories (after I eat until after my PCP apt tomorrow) on facebook thru the mydiet app. I'm really happy with the app. It's just so much easier to use, well since I'm on facebook every chance I get anyhow. :) Yesterday I totalled at 1564 calories for the day. I felt like I was eating all day too. And that's all i was able to squeeze in. All healthy food too... ok except for that slice of pizza for a snack. But hey! At least I did well the rest of the day. I even made turkey meatballs for dinner. I'm REALLY loving ground turkey. I don't feel sick from the grease like I do after beef.

I did go walking for 30 minutes yesterday. Had some concerns with my heart rate. Takes nothing to get it up there does it? I was in the higher 170 range for most of the walk. I used to only get that high if I was running every 2 minutes. So holy crap! That's definitely something to talk to the PCP and OB about. I may get a heart rate (BP & rate) monitor I can wear on my wrist to be sure I'm in healthy zones at all times. Hopefully I can figure this out. I was good and done when I got home. 1 month of little exercise certainly took my stamina down. I even feel some twinges of soreness in my legs today.

Needless to say I WILL be walking tonight. No matter what. :) I love having my motivation back. I went walking yesterday even though I was so dog tired all I wanted to do was stay home. I even cooked dinner earlier so that was NOT an excuse to walk as it so many times is. YEAH ME!! I go see the PCP tomorrow afternoon. So things will either change or stay the same. :)

Here's to a great day and i hope you all have an amazing day too. :)

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment