Monday, July 27, 2009

She is a riot!

Friday night i told my daughter (2 1/2) about the baby... things have been a riot whenever it comes up with us:

Me: Nevaeh, guess what... *took her hand and put it on my belly*
You're going to have a sister or brother. There's a baby in my tummy.
Her: NNNOOOO!!! *all the while she is giggling*
*As she fell back onto the bed* That's silly.

She's just too cute.

I tried again yesterday to talk to her about it. She paid attention that time, but she was intent on lifting my shirt and trying to "see" the baby... via my belly button.

Now every time it comes up... she wants to see and will even poke into my belly button to touch it. hahahahaha!! It makes me laugh so much I can't seem to convincingly tell her it's not going to work. hahahahaha!!!!!

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment