Saturday, July 25, 2009

BIG news coming down the pipeline

But first I've got to go to the store and spend my Saturday running around town like a maniac full filling obligations. So in the mean time, I'll say:

I've eaten pretty decent this week.
Been a munching maniac... but have somehow managed to stay in my calorie zone... but WAY off my points. yep... trying to count both now. I think i like Mydiet on facebook for counting calories over points... seems like I can eat more when i could calories than when i count points... or it's all in my head. Either way... been good.

Exercise has been a SUCKY issue again this week. Just not motivated and just been too tired, too busy... all the usual excuses. Doesn't help that all i long for is a nice gorgeous walk outside and all i get is a swealtering natural weight loss machine that makes me want to faint instead of a walk. Oh well... gotta talk more on that later.

BUT yesterday I went shopping, thinking I'd buy shirts... tried on a jean skirt for my trip to seaworld in Sept. Get this...

IT'S A SIZE 16!!!! The best part. They aren't tight. If i lose an inch they will have to be belted.

Holy shipola I can't remember the last time I wore a 16. When i started this journey in February i was a 22 squeezing myself into 20's (if they buttoned). I guess when you wear goucho's for the most part and avoid things that button... AND sew your pants so that they fit.... you just don't realize how much you've changed. That is 4 sizes 5 months. Even if that full first 20lbs is being elusive due to my lack of wanting to work out... I must be doing something right.

Anyhow... I really HAVE to go. Come back ya hear because I've got some more BIG news coming and I can't wait to share it with you all and even... ask some advice from all of you.

Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. That is great news! Congrats on fitting into a size 16!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!! Congratulations lady! That is totally awesome! I love the fact that all of your hard work is paying off! Keep it up!

    Your such a tease, more big news? Hurry up and post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on fitting into those 16's! That is absolutely fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete