Monday, July 20, 2009

a little on the wonky side

OMG!! Last week was one of those where you are uber busy that you just don't have time for anything and when you do... it takes all you can just to keep your self awake. Add insomnia into the mix 2 days last week and I was just too wonky. Work kept me busier than usual, sleep kept me exhausted... or that should read lack of sleep. Exercise was out the door... I only exercised 2 days, 1 hour total. Pitiful! I should have found more time, but I was having trouble just getting up and moving every day. And once I did... I was out the door. I wish i could say i was busy all week with things like play dates, shopping, and all around fun. But I wasn't. I even had to limit reading blogs!! EGHAD! I feel lost when i don't at least see how all my blogs I'm reading are doing... Oh well. Life moves on and here we are all the way into this week. :)

Food wise, I really can't say how well i did or didn't do. I was busy enough that a few days, I didn't even write everything down that i ate and by the time I thought about it... i couldn't remember 1/2 of it. I ate a few meals standing up in the kitchen, that's how busy I was... I don't feel I over did it... but my bowels have been off for a few days and I've been bloated for a few days.

When I went to bed I had planned on weighing in no matter what this morning... but at around 6am I woke up thirsty like a mad cow in the desert starring at a mirage... so i drank a bottle of water... yeah... I didn't weigh in 2 hours later when i got out of bed... So... I'll do it tomorrow. I just don't weigh in with anything in my system 3 hours before weigh in. And yes, I'm seeing the absurdity in that... But we all have our rituals. :):):):) I could have weighed in at 6am... but I admit... i was dead to the world and didn't even remember drinking the water until i picked up the empty water bottle when i got up at 8. I know it was full when I went to sleep and then the memory rushed back in on me... Ok, so repeat after me... EXCUSES!!! :) hehehehahaha!! Maybe it was a subconscious thing to help me avoid weight in... i don't' know... i just know, I was thirsty.

Onto better things... I've got a lazier week ahead, I'm looking forward to it... but as I stare at the calendar in front of me on the wall, I'm wondering where in my right mind I think it is a lazier week. Work will be lazier, but I've got plans tomorrow, Friday, a jam packed Sat AND I've got feelers out for play dates this week... I must be nuts. Oh well, enjoy it while i can right? The right to have fun!!

Friday I even get to go shopping, clothes shopping with my best friend. I'm not sure if I've lost enough weight to spend my money I've been savings for clothes, but it'll be fun to go check it out. :) And shopping with my BF and her daughter will be fun!! Did I tell you all that a few weeks ago I did try on a bridesmaid dress (for my brothers wedding) that when i put it on (size 18 which when i started this journey, 18 in anything was tight) I actually had to hold it tight in the back or have it fall down. Not just loose, but actually hold it on or bare it all to the world too loose. I was so excited! Which of course makes me excited to try on REAL clothes... But if i haven't dropped at least 2 sizes in pants (I can't tell in this department these days), I'm not buying anything... shirts, at least a size... because $200 only goes so far and lets face it... although some of my shirts are too baggy and I don't like them... I would rather wait until i drop sizes before buying than buy MORE of the size I have... I wish all brands were the same across the board size wise. oh well... it'll be fun! :) I'll make it fun!! :):):)

This week I'm working on getting my internal clock set back to some normalcy... even if it means drugging myself at 7pm for 10pm sleep. I'm setting the clock Add Imageevery day for 8am and working out by 9am. This am... I don't have to go any where so I'll workout when I'm done. :) Anyhow... this week will be about getting back into sleeping and working out in the AM, not the PM, because PM never works out.

I'll let you all know what my little friend, the scale, says tomorrow. :)

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. you had to limit your blog reading???!!! Ok, thats when you know your busy! HA!

    Glad you have a lazy week ahead of you, get your butt to the gym lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your WI tomorrow! Congrats on the dress being way to big!

    ReplyDelete