Sunday, August 16, 2009

All wrapped up

Goodness me. The end of the week was a busy one for me. Lots to do. Throw in a few more headaches, literally... and you get a smear all kinds of crap. LOL

It was an overall good week though. Spent with good friends and family. :) Love that. :)

I did weigh in yesterday and surprise to me... I was @ 185. AARRGGHH!!! What do you do though right? I've been bloated for DAYS now... no big surprise, I have not been drinking enough water lately; add in the foods I've been eating... I'm really not surprised I gained weight.

But WAIT then today i stepped on the scale and I was @ 182.5. What the heck. So can you IMAGINE what I'm going to do... change my WI date on my side bar for this week. hahahhahahaa!! Obviously I've lost some water weight from yesterday to today, I'll take it!!



Here's my breakdown for the last week.


Sat
Food: 1400 calories, 28WWP
Exercise: 0

Sun
Food: 1650 calories, 25.5WWP
Exercise: Walk 27min/1.24mi

Mon
Food: 1907 calories, 38WWP
Exercise: 0

Tues
Food: 1044 calories, 26.5 WWP
Exercise: Walk 45min/1.81mi

Wed
Food: 1651 calories, 28.5 WWP
Exercise: walk 50min/ 2.4mi

Thurs
Food: didn't count -calories, 45WWP
Exercise: 0

Fri
Food: didn't count- calories, didn't count-WWP
Exercise: walk 19min/ 1mi

As you can see... eating and exercise were all over the board. The days I didn't walk... was because I was either suffering from my back hurting or a migraine. Thurs and Fri I didn't count calories or points. I just gave up trying. I admit, I ate ALOT of comfort foods this week. There's really no excuse, well... except there wasn't anything healthy to eat because I didn't go grocery shopping. But when you just don't go because well... you don't want to go... there's still no excuse. It's not like I couldn't go. Anyhow...

This week I'm working hard at setting myself up for success. I'll tell you all about that later today. I better go eat breakfast now.

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. I would change my WI date too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep rocking it, girlie! You are doing great!

    I just passed on the GREAT BLOG AWARD to you over on my blog... you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete