Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So sad...

After my walk, I got up off my butt and did a few things around the house before taking the kiddo for her 1st dentist apt. That was an adventure all on it's own.

Went to lunch with the family...

And some where along the way... my get up and go...

Has officially got up and went. For 2 hours now I've been laying on the couch dozing as kiddo plays and wakes me up. I'm still no more awake than I was before laying down.

Now I'm having some coffee... HOPING against hope it'll help give me just enough ooommmppphhhh to get the rest of the things done today. Like oh I don't know... cook dinner.

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. I've had those days! My body just shuts down on me without even letting me know. Hope your having a great weekend... relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..cooking dinner is a HUGE accomplishment, at least for me anyway. haha

    Thanks for all your encouragement lately!!! :)

    ReplyDelete