Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And the Award goes to...

So sweet, Both Hollie and Chubby chick awarded me the lovely blog award yesterday. You ladies are pretty amazing and your journey's are always full of inspirations. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. :)



Here are the rules for the award:


Acknowledge the giver

Pass the award to 15 other blogs you love

So... here are the recipients I've chosen to receive this award:


2. Jen




6. Jo

7. Lisa



10. Bella


12. Penny

13. Jenn

14. Hollie - because I just can't NOT give it to her.

15.Chubby chick- Same thing... i just can't NOT give this award to her also. These ladies are amazing. :)


Have a great day everyone! I'm running REALLY short on time... So if I haven't left you a comment on your blog yet today... I'm sorry, i will. But you ALL deserve this blog. :) All the blogs I follow are pretty fantastic- that's probably why i read them. hahahaha!!! :)


Always,
Jules

5 comments:

  1. Thanks girlfriend!!! You are so sweet.

    Also, good luck with all the stress you have going on - I know that is a lot to handle! I hope it gets easier on you and the hubs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, girl - you deserve it!
    And THANK YOU for sending it my way! That's so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... thanks, Jules! You're so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like a big bonehead. I had just posted my post about the award when I saw your comment and came here. I totally forgot to say thank you! So, a belated and heart-felt thank you. I love your blog, too. =)

    And I didn't forget to put your name on my sidebar under the award, I just forgot to do the most important thing, say thank you.

    I'm over 40, I blame it on my age. lol

    ReplyDelete