Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not much to say...

I'm here. Been reading, been keeping up with you all... but I've been quiet.

I've been a little down.

More than a little.

The good news is...

I'm eating within my points and I'm trying to still exercise. Even though all i want to do is crawl into bed and stay there.

I've also been keeping myself busy since really, crawling into bed and staying there... also brings the feeling of wanting to eat. At least my To-do list is almost empty every night before bed. And don't get me wrong... I've been doing some eating... I made brownies... but I'm working hard on CONTROL!!! So far, so good, sorta.

Hopefully I'll get out of this funk tomorrow.

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Good job staying within your points. i wish I could say the same for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the funk is a bit better. We've all been there, you just have to hold on until it passes. The fact that you're staying within your points shows that you're still dedicated and determined.
    Thank you so much for the terrific tips you gave me today (for the shower I'm attending). I will be committing them to memory and using one (or all) this weekend!
    Keep your chin up, girl!

    ReplyDelete