Friday, August 21, 2009

That's better. :)

I ended my day yesterday a little on the icky side. It boils down to my body just isn't processing right these days...

BUT TODAY!! I feel AWESOME!! Maybe it has a little something to do with having my first OB apt today and knowing they will do an ultrasound and I'll get a first peek at my little peanut, shrimp or hot pepper. Whatever it is in there at this stage. I'm certainly blessed.

I'm also going alone... hubby woke up just a little grumpy and I told him I wouldn't be mad if he doesn't come. It's his choice, I'll bring home a pic of the nut so it's just a matter of if HE wants to be there. Hell, if I didn't have to go... I wouldn't go watch a pap smear being done. hahahahaha!! So the point is... I also feel great about having a few hours ALONE. IT happens so rarely.

Talk to ya all later and remember to make today an amazing day...
because you ARE AMAZING!! :)

Always,
Jules

1 comment: