Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 1... back on track.

Yesterday i journaled EVERYTHING i ate. :) YEAH ME!!

AND I exercised yesterday. I walked for 27minutes (It was flippin' hot out too) and I did my old Ab workout routine with some modifications due to the pregnancy. I didn't do the Yoga, instead I opted to decorate the house for Halloween. :) hehehee!! So instead I did my shorter Ab routine. :)

Today i plan to again journal everything AND go for my walk, do the Ab routine and do some prego Yoga. I'm also going to set up some new Wii Fit and EA active routines for other days.

I plan on rotating, Yoga, strength training, and the Wii. So I'll do them every third day. I'm going to try to do the Ab routine every day since it's the 1 muscle you can workout daily and not have a problem. And hopefully if I can keep this up... by the time I have this baby I'll be in better shape.

Now the only issue is keeping the energy to do all of this. We'll see. All i can do is my best.

Bring it on day 2!!! I have a lot to get done today, so it's going to be a busy day.

Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. Great job getting some exercise in! It sounds like you have a good plan to keep active while pregnant...just don't be too hard on yourself and do what you feel up to. I've never been pregnant so I can't even imagine what the experience is like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your best...all we can ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for day 1 of journaling! Keep it up lady, you'll keep making progress!

    ReplyDelete