Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HI!!

So, I'm home... Alive, tired and had a WONDERFUL time.

3lbs worth of wonderful! hahahaha!!

I even got to spend time with an old friend from grade/high school. You never truly realize how much you miss someone until you spend time with them... her I've missed having in my life. Even my husband has agreed that after this kiddo is born we'll have to go back out to Cali and see her and her family again. YEAH!! :) But that takes money so we'll see. :)

We had a great time at Sea world and my daughter has been cracking us up since we got back with her imitation of a dolphin, Shamu splash, etc... Makes me laugh. She got this little shamu purse (has shamu in it) and she adores it. Takes it every where. :) I LOVED our time on the beach and wish we had a day just for the beach, but we'll have to make a point to go just for that some day. :) I'll post pics when i get the time to finally finish downloading them. :)

However since getting home I've been SUPER swamped with issues that have come up, things I didn't take care of before vacation, etc... Add on that I've been exhausted and it's trouble. I haven't even been spending as much time on my obsession... facebook. :) LOL

It kinda boils down to this; 1st trimester exhaustion is kicking my arse.

I'm SO far behind on reading and catching up on my favorite blogs... I've not even tried to catch up yet. 1st I have a plethora of things at home to finish taking care of first. So... I'm here, i still adore you all and can't wait to catch up, think of you often... But time is an issue. HECK, having the energy to sit here is an issue. I just really have to catch up with my world at home and the problems that have arisen in it before I can devote the time it'll take to see what you all have been up to since I left on the 13th.

In the next few days I'll tell ya what's been going on around here that has me a little upside down. :) In the meantime... I thought I'd ask you:


What has been up in your life over the last week and a half?
I'm dying to hear :)
Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I'm new here, but congrats on your second pregnancy! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete