Friday, September 11, 2009

Whirl wind

It's been a crazy few days. I've been a busy bee trying to stay on top of work... for this week and next week. Trying to get on top of housework, so we come home to a semi clean house when we get home. At the same time trying to get things ready to go on Sunday so that Saturday all I have to do is pack our bags and load the car.

Eating wise, i admit... I haven't been tracking my food. But I do feel I've done a good job at portion sizes, amounts and limiting my snacks to only when I'm actually hungry and limiting them to snacks... not BIG meals :) LOL. I've definitely had a lot of restraint this week and not being hungry, but not pigging out. I even made these wonderfully chewy, delightfully tasting chocolate chip cookies I made last Xmas to take on our road trip to Cali. Let me say... I've only had 4 since baking them 2 days ago. That is major for me. :) I'm a baked goods fiend. :) YEAH!!! Exercise has been out the window. But I'll make up for it when we are in Cali (lots of walking to get done) and I'll get back on track when we get home next week.

How are you doing on your journey or in your life in general?
Always,
Jules

4 comments:

  1. Wow - only 4 cookies in two days? Homemade? I'd say that is just awesome. I don't think I could have done that!!

    I hope you are doing well with the pregnancy. It seems as though your eating is great.

    My journey right now is good. I'm never doing enough, or have enough time, but I'm always trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope you have a blast on your vacation! :) Sounds like you are doing really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the progress. I hope you have a wonderful vacation. I really enjoyed reading your blog and learning about you. With your positive outlook on life, I feel that your blog would be a great addition to Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN). The HBN has over 2,600 bloggers that share a common goal to share their knowledge with others, which enables Wellsphere to provide information that is personal and relevant to over 6 million visitors a month.

    Feel free to visit our Health Blogger Network at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger, where you can apply to join. Or just email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

    Have a great day!
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete