Friday, October 30, 2009

Yet again... A weakling.

What is wrong with me. Geez!!

I did not work out yesterday. Instead I did a lot of other things in order to avoid it. ugh.

Today, i am moving REALLY slow. Woke up extra congested and a tight upper back, which is making me feel headachy. Which means I'm even slower and less motivated than you could ever guess.

I NEED to get moving this morning. I have a lot to do. Like mop these floors that have been gross since last Friday, take my daughter to get her stitches out, give her a bath to get the marker off her body that she put on her yesterday... and good lord, a plethora of other things I just have no motivation to do.

Could some one please ship me my motivation back? I bet some one out there has found it and doesn't know it's mine. I really need it and it's been missing for over a month now?

I know, such a motivating inspiring blog these days isn't it?

Always,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. During my pregnancies I always had a hard time with congestion. I hope you start to feel better soon and have someone find your motivation for you :-)

    ReplyDelete