Thursday, October 29, 2009

Such a weakling!

Yesterday I gave in to doing nothing. I didn't exercise. Just couldn't talk myself into it. Why... I wish I had a good reason. I was dragging arse all day, I just wanted to sit on the couch and do nothing. Which except for plotting out work for the next few months, is exactly what i did. Nothing.

Breakfast- Quaker oatmeal squares
Lunch- leftover dinner, eggs W/ vegi's & potatoes
Snack- chips w/ sour cream & a root beer float
Dinner- hamburger spaghetti (2 bowls, WAY too much)
Snack- another damn root beer float.

When I look at it. It really wasn't as sucky as an eating day as I thought. The red meat issue still makes me feel sick. I really hate using it and buying it. And damn does it taste so good. Doesn't help that I know while you're pregnant you're cholesterol is naturally high... So I feel double worse about the possible consequences to my body when this kid is born. I did however add fresh mushrooms and zucchini to the scetti dinner. At least I got in some vegi's for the 1 meal. Thankfully we are out of ice cream and I think I'll purposefully let that root beer defizz so I can't want to buy more yummy vanilla ice cream for floats.

Lately, I just feel like such a failure every evening. I know I'm pregnant and all. But this isn't about just 6 more months of my life. I can't keep putting off my health and life like I used to and I feel like I'm settling back into that pattern. I feel lost and like I don't know what to do. Like I don't know how to be "healthy" and pregnant. I don't know. I certainly don't feel like I'm jeopardizing the baby in any way, well... except by not exercising. I'm trying to remind myself that i do need to give myself a break... but how far, how much is too much or not enough.

I think that's really the reason i haven't been blogging much. Because I feel like I'm not really IN this journey like I should be. And isn't that the whole point of this blog? So if I'm not IN it... what do I say. Nada? I mean really... What is it you readers want to hear about if I'm doing nothing about being healthy?

Anyhow... as usual I'm fumbling around here trying to figure it out.

With all that being said, i think I'll go make a healthy egg white (which I've also back slided on... lots of whole eggs these days) & vegi breakfast. Go to the store and come home and watch America's Next Top model on DVR while i do my workout. If that's all i get done today, than so be it. But I am going to get those 3 things done.

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment