Wednesday, January 20, 2010

quick update

Not much to say...

Eating's been So-So. Seems like 1 minutes it's good, the next it's crappy. But I'm still tracking and I think in general, I'm keeping portion sizes realistic, not expanded. snacking has been to a minimum. I've yet to have a root beer float with the makings for one that the hubster brought home... but I've certainly been enjoying the mini Oreo cookies he also brought home. I know, i know... I need to kick him in the butt. :)

So far, I've exercised 2 days in a row and as soon as I get off of here, I'll be onto 3 days in a row.

I know, exciting stuff. Not much to say, been busy busy busy.

Always,
Jules

3 comments:

  1. keep up the momentum on the workouts and tracking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I'm the same way with my eating. One day it's good, the next not so much. It's so hard to be good all the time. I wish I didnt love food so much! lol!!

    ReplyDelete