Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuesday without a hitch

Yesterday wasn't a bad day.

Somehow with all my snacking I managed only 1590 calories

AND despite my lack of Will (Yeah I know... when i got done posting yesterday I said I was gonna go workout, I didn't... life just happens) i did exercise for 20 minutes which according to mydiet put my burned calories at 2684 for the day.

I don't know how accurate Mydiet really is... but hey, it's just a guideline right? :)

Anyhow, that's 2 days in a row of pretty decent eating and exercise.

I can do it a 3rd day in a row! I know i can. :)

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the eating :-) I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to believe that MyDiet under estimates calories burned and over estimates calories eaten. Yup, that sounds good to me! :) Tomorrows gone, forget about it. You did good today and that's what counts! Keep up the good work! I know that tomorrow will be even better!

    ReplyDelete