Monday, March 22, 2010

Some times you must go through it to see it.

It's been a month exactly since my last update.

Lordy... let me just say I don't feel like I had this much to do waiting for my 1st child to come along. And we moved 8 days after she was born... so i was BUSY. Crazy life is just as crazy this time if not more.

In exactly 1 week... i'll have my C-section and little man will be here. He's yet to get a name, hell we've yet to narrow down the name options to something more manageable so that when we see him after he's born, we can then choose his name. The fun and power of choosing a childs name.

I've been an eating machine... trying to be a moving machine, but it's been hard. At least I'm not totally a couch potato, but I can already tell ya... it's not going to be easy to get back on the wagon.

But last night, for the 1st time in my life... I couldn't fit into a booth. Ok that's not 100% accurate, I've had times in my life where fitting into a booth at a restaurant was difficult or uncomfortable, you know too close- boobs on the table kinda deal. But I've never experienced the whole actually can't fit into the booth phenomenon. I was actually slightly horrified last night. Had to keep reminding myself "your preggers... your preggers... your preggers". But it did make me feel much more motivated to be sure that I get back on the wagon... i never want to experience that feeling in a non preggers state.

Around here we have a lot to deal with in the next coming months. And lots of it is stress involved. I know it'll make it harder to get back on the wagon, but at the same token... I'm looking forward to starting things off with a bang!! Whomever said life would be easy... must have stillbeen a kid.

My husband is already asking what the new parameters for our deal last year will be... I actually forgot all about it. He helps me lose weight and stay on track he gets a new tattoo. So it's time to set up a new program (or restart old one) start date, end date and goals. It's time to figure out how to get this party started so that he can help me achieve my goals so that he can finally get that tattoo he wants. Because if he doesn't help me... He isn't getting that tattoo EVER!! hahahhahahahaha!! I know, it's up to me... but it'd be nice if he would help curb my laziness, help cook and not complain about menu choices and options for food in the house.

So, here's 1 last hello before I become a mom of 2 and hopefully I can start organizing my life better so that i can blog and read blogs more often the way I want to. Can you tell I'm a dreamer? hehehehehe!!!

Always,
Jules

4 comments:

  1. Wow... I can't believe you are already there! It seems (to me, of course) like the past 9 months have flown by! Congrats, and I look forward to reading about your baby adventures on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about the birth of your new one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm counting down the days for your little nuggets arrival! And I'm chuckeling at your hopes for ambition! Maybe its been too long since N was born and your forget that the first 3 months of babyhood isn't all that pleasant! LOL! Good luck, and I hope you do get back on teh wagon soon, and with gusto, and with results!! Good luck next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I have to laugh at the thought of having MORE time to read blogs with two kids! You'll figure it out, Jules. It will take time to get a new routine down, the baby has to get on a schedule, etc, but you'll get there.
    In the meantime, enjoy the time you have with your oldest, because you'll be surprised at how little alone time you'll have together once the new one is here.
    I wish you an easy delivery and recovery! Enjoy all those precious first moments, and post pictures when you can!!!

    ReplyDelete