Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pushing forward

So, this last week was one of those false starts.

What do you do, ya know what i mean? Sometimes life is just WAY too crazy.

But I'm still pushing forward though.

Even though I didn't reach even 1 of my goals this week. I'm starting today with phase 2 of my plan for getting back on track this month. May 1st is looming closer and I need to get these baby steps down before then so that I can set myself up for success!!! This last week falling short just means this week will be a little harder, but I'm game.

So, here they are:

1. drink 84oz of water/day
2. 10min easy workouts 7 days/week
3. Weigh all foods for accurate proportion sizes before preparing/eating
4. Food journal 7 days/ week

I think last week there was just too much on my plate, between Dr appointments, WIC appointments and my going back to work all in the same week add in grocery shopping with 2 kids alone (a new experience for me) ... 4 days of last week being gone ALL day... just made it hard for me to balance and learn how to do everything and multi task while taking care of 2 kids. it happens, excuses aside... I knew this was going to be a long road back to healthier living... But it's worth it. And weeks like this one, happen no matter how far on the road you are. I'm not feeling defeated and that's all too important for me. :)

So... While the hubby and my daughter go to run some errands and little man sleeps, i think I'll go do my workout for today. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Always,
Jules

2 comments:

  1. we all have those kind of weeks, they just seem to sneak up on you. You seem pretty motivated, I have no doubt next week will be better!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with my goals. I'm setting new ones for the week starting tomorrow. I really need to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete