Tuesday, April 13, 2010

working on getting back on the wagon

WOW! Can't believe how busy things have been. But I'm working on getting back on track.

Yesterday was suppose to be day 1 of my healthy journey. I have 3 weeks to may 1st when i'm shooting for being 100% on my old plan.

I'm suppose to be working on the following this week:

1. Food journaling EVERYTHING I eat 7 days a week.
2. 10 minute Modified workouts 5 days a week.
3. 64oz of water/ day

I thought for sure I'd be able to get on task for day 1. Yeah right! talk about the day just falling apart. We ended up being gone ALL day... So, yeah, didn't do too well. I didn't journal anything because I was lucky to even eat, I know, not healthy. I tried to pack snacks, etc... but it was one of those days where your best intentions just fell flat. I didn't even get 1/2 of the 64oz of water I needed to drink either.

As short as those 2 things fell short on, I DID do my workout. I'm using my 10 minute Pilate's ball workout DVD- the flexibility segment to get back on track. There's only 1 thing in that 10 minutes I can't do without feeling some "ouch". I've been very worried about how I'd fit in working out into my day, and yesterday I just went DAMN IT!! I can do this. I grabbed my son and actually fit him into the workout too... so essentially we did a mommy and me workout. Worked perfect, may not have had full range of motion because of it... BUT in the end, it's ok... I'm really not suppose to be doing much as it is, so he keeps me from going past what i'm suppose to be doing. :)

here's to another day and getting my goals met!!

Always,
Jules

4 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you are doing okay. It's so hard when you've got a lot going on, and have to be out. Take it easy on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules! Just saw your post on Logan. Congratulations! What a blessing he is such a good baby.

    Looking forward to watching you get back on track! We've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up!! Im proud of you for doing what you can. thats what its all about. baby steps.. no pun intended!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up - hang in there! For some reason, I see besides myself there are a LOT of people off the wagon so to speak :) It will come back for us!

    ReplyDelete