Monday, February 21, 2011

Small victories that count the most

Ok, I'm just so proud of myself that i just had to share with someone and you guys will get it more than anyone. :)

This morning I made oatmeal for breakfast and normally I make it with: a fruit like banana, canned pumpkin or dried fruit, flax seed or bran, butter, milk and of course sugar. I can't stand bland food and fruit alone is never enough to jazz up my oatmeal for me. BUT today... when i gathered everything to add to my cup I left the milk, butter, and sugar in their respective storage spots. WHOHOO!! You got that right I chose to do something different.

I'm kinda tired of banging my head against the wall and asking why why why. So 1 bite at a time, 1 meal at a time, 1 minute at a time. :) I just need to keep reminding myself of that again. :)

What has been your latest SMALL VICTORY?

Always,
Jules

1 comment:

  1. That's a BIG victory, Jules! Our success is made of all those little steps, you know? A small change here, another one there = big change (and big weight loss)! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete