Tuesday, February 22, 2011

bad bad day

So yesterday was a weird day. I was exhausted from having woke up 3 hours earlier than usual and only got 5hours of sleep. We all know how wonderful that is, but I managed to tackle some big todo list things despite it. YEAH!!

I had a good day eating wise until dinner time and it all seemed to go down hill. By the time the kids were in bed I'd realized I'd binged between deciding it was time to cook and finishing dinner. I think this may be the first time I've admitted to binging in writing in front of other people. Though i will not go back to check to see if I already have admitted it or not. But the point is... it was bad enough my stomach pushed some of it back outa me. I know... EEEWWW!!!!! I thank goodness it did though because I was feeling pretty gross and it wasn't until after i puked that i realized I'd binged (i actually tried to tell myself maybe I cooked dinner wrong and it was bad food). I was having such a good day too eating wise, journaling wise, the whole works. I wasn't "depriving" myself or anything.

Sigh.

I did go back through and write down everything i could remember that I'd eaten. I have yet to tally the days totals... but I'm not sure I will. I mean really, do i need that # to let me know what happened. Nopers i don't.

I did stay up late again last night though just to get in some kind of exercise. i was so exhausted though that it wasn't even as long as the night before. but at least I moved... that matters more than anything right now. I just gotta move, I've decided to quit telling myself a time limit. Just MOVE!!! Move until you can't anymore right? My capable time is short because of my lack of exercise for so long, but it'll get longer the more I MOVE.

So there you go. Today will be better than yesterday. Somehow, some way, I'll choose for it to be better than yesterday.

Always,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment